This weekend, I’ve been thinking a lot about time. First, because as you know, we had to turn back the clocks for Daylight Savings Time (I hope you remembered!). And secondly, because there are only 54 more days until the end of the year. That’s less than two months away!
The question now becomes, what can I reasonably hope to accomplish with my business before the end of this year and the start of 2012?
I’m joining the challenge of getting the following 12 items accomplished before 2012 … care to join this challenge?
List the 12 items you hope to accomplish in your comments and we’ll help motivate each other to get it done!
Here is my 12 by 2012 list:
1. Write a marketing plan for the first quarter of 2012
2. Plan our marketing budget for 2012
3. Mail out our Elements holiday cards and gifts on time this year!
4. Design and print our 2012 direct marketing series
5. Finish organizing and put in furniture to our workspace downstairs
6. Clean and organize my desk! (This may prove to be the most challenging item on the list…)
7. Clean out and purge all our old files
8. Take a day off. A real day off. To do = nothing
9. Photograph all our new work
10. Set-up our Etsy shop and put up some items for sale
11. Finish designing a logo and stationery for my other company, Goods
12. Finish my speaker page and SEO presentation for the Women In Business Summit
Okay friends, you’re turn!