Awhile back in the early part of November, with only 54 days left in 2011, I wrote this post containing a checklist of the items I hoped we at Elements could accomplish before the end of the year. Now that the New Year is upon us, it’s time to check back and see how we did.
The question I had posed was what can we reasonably hope to accomplish before the end of this year and the start of 2012?
Here is my updated list of the 12 items:
1. Write a marketing plan for the first quarter of 2012 2. Plan our marketing budget for 2012 3. Mail out our Elements holiday cards and gifts on time this year!
4. Design and print our 2012 direct marketing series :: this is now at the top of our ‘to do’ list since our holiday greeting went out to press.
5. Finish organizing and
put in furniture to our workspace downstairs :: phase one of our organization was completed by Allyson, and after we mail out all our New Year’s gifts and cards to clients and friends, we’ll be ready to tackle phase 2.
6. Clean and organize my desk! (This may prove to be the most challenging item on the list…) :: my plan is to show you a ‘before’ and ‘after’ of this project to be completed over this week – stay tuned!
7. Clean out and purge all our old files
8. Take a day off. A real day off. To do = nothing :: no surprise that this hasn’t happened yet! Hoping this holiday week I’ll be able to check this off the list.
9. Photograph all our new work
10. Set-up our Etsy shop and put up some items for sale :: I’m excited about getting to this one and the next one on the list …
11. Finish designing a logo and stationery for my other company, Goods
Finish my speaker page and SEO presentation for the Women In Business Summit :: I need to get started on this one as March will be here before we know it!
Well, not too bad! My list was rather ambitious, but I think we did fairly well.
How did you do on your list?